Combermere Abbey has some good news.
All of our cottages available to book.
COVID-19 Update – 13/10/2020. As of the most recent announcement, Cheshire now falls under Tier 2 restrictions. Please be aware that our cottages may not be booked for use by more than one family unit. However, this does not put a restriction on the number staying as long as they are one family group. We have two larger cottages which can sleep 8 and 10 persons, but are also adaptable and priced for 6 people if required. For more information, please do call us on 01948 871662 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and at Combermere Abbey Cottages we are ready to welcome guests in our 10 holiday cottages for holiday rentals.
Come and enjoy a much deserved family break this summer and book your staycation with confidence. We are making it easy to arrange with minimum commitment and fuss and have designed it specifically to ensure it works for all of us.
Our COVID-19 booking policy
- The Combermere Promise: A guide to making your stay worry and hassle free. Read our promise
- Easy transfer: Should restrictions be re-imposed by the Government, and you cannot stay on your booked date, we will offer you a transfer of your stay to a later date up to Sunday 28th February 2021 subject to availability. Should a cancellation be necessary for anything other than a Government Covid-19 related guideline, our normal terms and conditions will apply.
- Booking periods: Short breaks and 7 night stays are available. Should you be interested in a longer stay, please call or email the Sales office on 01948 871662 or firstname.lastname@example.org. These have been designed to ensure that all our properties can be let knowing that essential and rigorous cleaning rules have been adhered to between lets.
- Self-Catering Arrival and Departure Times: until further notice, we ask that you arrive at your cottage no earlier than 5pm and depart by 9am. Please do NOT arrive before the designated arrival time in order to protect our cleaning staff and timetables and to ensure your cottage is ready for you.
- The North Wing Arrival and Departure Times: until further notice, we ask that you arrive no earlier than 4pm and depart by 10am. Please do NOT arrive before the designated arrival time in order to protect our cleaning staff and timetables and to ensure your room is ready for you.
- Making your booking: Just check the availability on our website and either book directly online or call the sales office on 01948 871662 to discuss your plans.
- Guest Health Check: To support the Government’s efforts to control the virus, we will ask that you complete our health check questionnaire for each of the guests staying.
- Please note that as based on the current government guidance relating to social distancing, only 1 household is permitted within a cottage at any time.
- In addition to our COVID-19 Booking Terms, all other terms and conditions apply.
COVID-19 Update: Click here to find updated information regarding opening times of local attractions within Cheshire & Shropshire.