Accommodation at Combermere Abbey
COVID-19 Update – 02/03/2021. We are taking bookings! As of the most recent announcement, we are now taking bookings for our holiday cottages from Monday 12th April 2021 and for the North Wing Bed & Breakfast from Monday 17th May 2021.
Please note that for stays before the 17th May 2021, our cottages may not be booked for use by more than one household. However, this does not put a restriction on the number staying as long as they are one household/support bubble.
For more information, please do call us on 01948 871662 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Come and enjoy a much deserved family break at Combermere Abbey and book your staycation with confidence. We are making it easy to arrange with minimum commitment and fuss and have designed it specifically to ensure it works for all of us.
Our COVID-19 booking policy
- The Combermere Promise: A guide to making your stay worry and hassle free. Read our promise
- Flexible Deposit: Book now with just a £50.00 deposit. Your balance payment will then be due 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Easy transfer: Should restrictions be re-imposed by the Government, and you cannot stay on your booked date, we will offer you a transfer of your stay to a later date subject to availability. Should a cancellation be necessary for anything other than a Government Covid-19 related guideline, our normal terms and conditions will apply.
- Booking periods: Short breaks and 7 night stays are available. Should you be interested in a longer stay, please call or email the Sales office on 01948 871662 or firstname.lastname@example.org. These have been designed to ensure that all our properties can be let knowing that essential and rigorous cleaning rules have been adhered to between lets.
- Self-Catering Arrival and Departure Times: until further notice, we ask that you arrive at your cottage no earlier than 4pm and depart by 10am. Please do NOT arrive before the designated arrival time in order to protect our cleaning staff and timetables and to ensure your cottage is ready for you.
- The North Wing Arrival and Departure Times: until further notice, we ask that you arrive no earlier than 4pm and depart by 11am. Please do NOT arrive before the designated arrival time in order to protect our cleaning staff and timetables and to ensure your room is ready for you.
- Making your booking: Just check the availability on our website and either book directly online or call the sales office on 01948 871662 to discuss your plans.
- Guest Health Check: To support the Government’s efforts to control the virus, we will ask that you complete our health check questionnaire for each of the guests staying.
- Please note that as based on the current government guidance relating to social distancing, only 1 household is permitted within a cottage at any time.
- In addition to our COVID-19 Booking Terms, all other terms and conditions apply.