We are here for you
We know this is a very difficult and uncertain time, particularly for those of our couples who have had to alter their plans and re-schedule their weddings to alternative dates. Thank you for working with us to make it happen and please be assured we will give you a wonderful day whatever the season of the year.
For those of you who are considering Combermere Abbey as your wedding venue
Calling all future brides and grooms! We are delighted that you are considering Combermere Abbey for your wedding day and we are delighted to tell you we are open for showrounds and you can arrange a private one to one viewing of our beautiful wedding venue. This is currently only for couples, as required by guidelines.
Your tour will encompass all the key elements of the venue and we have designed a route that will comply with all the guidelines to make your visit completely safe.
- Couples are to park in the Weddings Car Park where you will be greeted by one of our team
- The visit will be restricted to only 2 members of your household until rules change
- We have set up a hygiene station to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff
- We will provide appropriate items to wear during your tour and observe the 2-metre distancing required throughout
- Any hotspots on the show round route will be sanitised between appointments
- Our beautiful North Wing sitting room will be set up to discuss your plans and ideas
- We are happy to accommodate early evening appointments