Congratulations to all our wonderful newly engaged couples!
Calling all future brides and grooms! We are delighted that you are considering Combermere Abbey for your wedding day.
Following the recent government announcement, as Cheshire now falls under Tier 4 restrictions, we aren’t able to welcome you in person to Combermere Abbey just yet. However, we are delighted to tell you we are available for virtual showrounds or an introductory Zoom call to help you on the start of your wedding journey.
Once restrictions have been eased, our doors will be open to welcome you for a personal tour of our beautiful wedding venue.
Your tour will encompass all the key elements of the venue and we have designed a route that will comply with all the guidelines to make your visit completely safe.
- Couples are to park in the Weddings Car Park where you will be greeted by one of our team
- The visit will be restricted to only 2 members of your household until rules change
- We have set up a hygiene station to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff
- We will provide appropriate items to wear during your tour and observe the 2-metre distancing required throughout
- Any hotspots on the show round route will be sanitised between appointments