Guide to keeping safe during your stay in the North Wing Bed and Breakfast at Combermere Abbey cottages
We are delighted to welcome you to Combermere for your stay in our luxury bed and breakfast. We want to ensure that your time with us is a worry and hassle free one, and so we have introduced some essential measures, which involve both yourselves and Combermere to give you confidence that you can enjoy yourselves without concern for your health and welfare. Any changes to our terms and conditions will follow government guidelines.
Please make sure you read everything carefully.
Our promise to you
- The North Wing is a separate self-sufficient wing but part of the main Abbey itself. It is on a privately owned estate with acres of walks through the parkland and woods.
- We are only offering The Salamanca Suite to ensure total exclusivity. However should you prefer a twin room, we can offer you The Bhurtpore as a substitute.
- Should you be in a party of 4 either friends or family, we are happy to open the second suite for your use.
- All our staff have been given rigorous Covid-19 hygiene training and the Wing will be thoroughly cleaned according to strict guidelines between stays.
- You will be greeted on arrival and given a set of personal keys for your room.
- You have the option of a Contact-free continental breakfast spread or a cooked full English. Please confirm your choice to the House Manager or sales office before your arrival.
- Your suite will have a supply of hand sanitiser and gloves for each stay.
- Should you go for a walk there will be sanitiser points at key entrance points to the estate. This includes the front entrance, the gardens and woodland walk. Please do make use of them.
- We will allow an extended time period between stays to ensure extensive cleaning is carried out.
- We will adhere to all the current government guidelines.
Your promise to us
- During this time, we ask that you arrive no earlier than 4pm, and depart by 10am.
- It is very important that you do not arrive before the allotted arrival time to ensure your suite is ready for you.
- You must give us the names of all the guests staying, and we may require additional information dependent on the government guidelines at the time.
- We also have 9 Courtyard Cottages which are self-catering and run separately but which share access to the walks and gardens. They are grouped around the original Stable courtyard and have private gardens and parking. Please do not stray into the courtyard or their private areas. Please maintain regulated social distancing at all times during your stay whether around the gardens or on walks.
- Please strip all your beds prior to your departure and place bedding and towels in the bag provided for you by the House Manager.
- Please make sure you vacate your suite at the specified departure time. There will be no extensions.
- Make sure you use the hand sanitisers provided at all key points around the estate.
- Should a member of your party become ill, you will be expected to return home as per the Government guidelines. Please inform us immediately by call or text: 07734 449968 or 07808 587860.
Sarah Callander Beckett and North Wing Team.